Voice & Piano Lessons
Private or Group Voice Lessons for ages 10-16, girls & boys changing voice
- Designed for singers with previous instrumental experience (piano and/or violin) & music reading experience
- Gentle, age-appropriate lessons teaching natural sound production, diction, breathing, posture, and range development/tracking.
- 45-minute private lessons: 15 minutes of technique and 30 minutes of song learning
- Small group lessons: 75 minute lessons with 3 or 4 students
- Repertoire of folk songs, classical songs, and musical theatre that is age-appropriate
Practice of 5 days a week is expected
Group classes are part of the regular semester and may be used as the lesson for the week.
Accompanists fees are extra.
- Beginners (ages 6 and older) are welcomed for 30 minute lessons. Intermediate and older students can take 45-minute lessons.
- Classical repertoire with proven methodologies used: Scales, music theory, etc.
- Supplementary instruction is part of the program.
- Group classes are part of the regular semester.
Payment is due the first lesson of each month.
A $25.00 fee is charged when payment is late.
An initial interview is part of the process. It is understood that when a student takes piano, the whole family takes piano. It is a family commitment, and practice 5 days a week is expected.
Please contact the director for more information:
Julia J. White, MM, 383-3162, email@example.com
Music/books cost: tbd by teacher